Wednesday, March 17, 2004

First thing this morning I mailed off a project I had been working on. It was something I wanted very much to do but for six weeks I found other "more important" things that had to be done (yeah, I understand the concept of "avoidance"). Then, when I finally got down to it I became obsessed with perfection and re-wrote the thing a dozen times. Then I had a mini-meltdown last night when I printed out the photos and realized that one of them was not as sharply focused as I had thought. Chanting, "better done than perfect", I put it all in the post this morning. Now I've gotten new batterys for my camera and if tomorrow is sunny, I can re-take the photo and send it to her as an attachment and all will be fine- unless I messed up the captions or spelled "Chernivtsi" incorrectly or..........

No comments: