My project for the March Stash Reduction- Snakes and Ladders sweater from Beth Brown-Reinsel in acrylic with accents of white and black cat hair (even when I use a synthetic yarn I like to include a bit of natural fiber).
Socks that were mated in February. I would like to say that this made a big hole in the "box-a-sox" but the more I rummage through my stash the more socks I find. They do make an interesting chronicle of my evolution as a sock knitter. I started out knitting socks top-down with slipped stitch heels, then, top down with a tubular cast-on, had a brief fling in the east with P. Gibson-Roberts in which I tried out various heel and toe treatments then went back to tubular cast-on with slip-stitch heel and a shaped toe (so that right and left socks were different). Now I knit them toe-up with a short-row heel.
No comments:
Post a Comment