Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Working on: sweaters. Actually I am trying to find two sweaters. Last February I finished two Christmas sweaters. I clearly remember how pleased I was as I folded them neatly and packed them away- how good it felt to have two Christmas gifts ready. Then I forgot about them until about a week ago. This has nothing to do with age. I have always purchased or made Christmas gifts early and then forgotten that I had things or where I had put them. When my children were at home they would find my "hidden treasures" and if the gifts did not show up under the tree on Christmas morning would discreetly mention to their father that there was a "whatever" in the closet and he would discreetly remind me of the "whatever" in the closet and all would be well. I could just wait until the grandchildren come to visit this summer, they might have better luck finding the sweaters than I am having.

No comments: