Thursday, February 24, 2005


A baby sweater in Dalegarn from my stash. I think babies look best in bright colors, red, bright blue and green even, in some cases, a vivid yellow. (I also like baby sweaters in fine baby or sport weight yarn- worsted weight or even DK is just too heavy, the proportions seem wrong.) I'm not sure why I have all this pale pink in my stash but this is part of my stash reduction project.
Reading: "Reading Lolita in Tehran" by Nafisi; "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime" by Haddon- why did I let this one slip to the bottom of the "to be read" pile? It is delightful.
Listening to: "Real Gone" by Tom Waits- I got this for Christmas and have been listening to it (parts of it) trying to make up my mind. I can best describe it as "post-modern blues".

No comments: