Thursday, May 11, 2006

When we went out to walk the boardwalk one morning Joan (who wears only thongs) complained that her feet were cold. So what was I to do but knit her a pair of thong socks? She took one look at them from across the room and said, "No!". She declared them dorky and stupid. Better that her toes should get frostbite, turn blue and fall off then be encased in socks. She would not even deign to wear them for a picture. So I'll just frog the toes and re-knit them as regular socks. If I feel generous I may give them to her... but then again...






I joined the Pomatomus knit along over at Twisted ThistleI'm using Interlacements "Tiny Toes" in wonderful shades of blue and violet. I wish I had photographed the yarn in the skein- the colors showed better then.

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

I think they are cute! I would wear them!