Sunday, August 13, 2006
I have posted some prairie pictures to my Yahoo picture album, accessible via the link on the sidebar. We are very excited about the little bluestem this year. Last year was the first time that we saw the lbs come up from the seeds that we planted 12 years ago and this year there is even more. The prairie clover did not do as well this year as in the past. Due to traveling and the heat and an attack of inertia and my general state of "maƱana", I haven't taken many pics this summer. The Culver's root, my favourite, is almost finished blooming, the coreopsis and butterfly weed are over. We do have a type of thistle that we haven't seen before (I'll get a pic when it blooms), and a new type of sunflower and the autumn asters are spreading nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment