Finished in February February is coming early this year. In the process (I told you I was a process person) of trying to find the plans for a project I started a year or so ago I found an embarrassing number of UFOs. So February starts today.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Finished in February February is coming early this year. In the process (I told you I was a process person) of trying to find the plans for a project I started a year or so ago I found an embarrassing number of UFOs. So February starts today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a mitering machine! The scarves look great. I'm trying to clear some UFOs out too. How do they accumulate so?
Love both scarves! They are great!
Wasn't the Noro one fun? I need to get over to Lea-Ann's to pick up my sample scarf. I could use it with this cold weather! I just finished another Noro one in a different colorway for a friend in WI as a surprise.
Post a Comment