Cat Bordhi's Sweet Tomato Heel sock with pocket. With Cat's excellent directions it was a quick knit, even with a couple of new techniques. The second sock is coming, just more slowly as I have gotten bogged down with other things. Cat pictured her pocket socks with flowers in the pockets but as I'm in my PJ's and want to get this posted quickly, my pocket contains parsley, which I think goes very nicely with sweet tomatoes.
Thursday, August 04, 2011
This is still a knitting blog...so I'm posting a pic of knitting:

Cat Bordhi's Sweet Tomato Heel sock with pocket. With Cat's excellent directions it was a quick knit, even with a couple of new techniques. The second sock is coming, just more slowly as I have gotten bogged down with other things. Cat pictured her pocket socks with flowers in the pockets but as I'm in my PJ's and want to get this posted quickly, my pocket contains parsley, which I think goes very nicely with sweet tomatoes.
Cat Bordhi's Sweet Tomato Heel sock with pocket. With Cat's excellent directions it was a quick knit, even with a couple of new techniques. The second sock is coming, just more slowly as I have gotten bogged down with other things. Cat pictured her pocket socks with flowers in the pockets but as I'm in my PJ's and want to get this posted quickly, my pocket contains parsley, which I think goes very nicely with sweet tomatoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTE! I will have to try those patterns.
Post a Comment