Reading:
"Out" by Natsuo Kirino; Forget the pampered overindulgence of Wisteria Lane. These are truly desperate housewives. A tale about what drives women to extreme deeds and the friendships that sustain them.
"The Spiral Staircase" by Karen Armstrong; I picked this up (literally picked this up) in the family waiting room of the Oncology Ward at S____ Hospital and took it with me to finish reading it. My children accuse me of stealing it but I prefer to think that someone left it there hoping that someone else would find it and benefit from it. And I thank her for that.
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind.
Wordsworth
April is National Poetry Month and I want to post a poem by Denise Levertrov- the one about how marriage is not dentistry, the filling of holes.... and will when I find it.
I'm going to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival in May. Anyone else going to be there?
No comments:
Post a Comment