Three from Neatby- From the left; Fishtail pattern with garter stitch short row heel and spiral toe in Regia stretch; scalloped top in Regia Cotton with garter stitch short row heel and wedge toe; ruffled top with common heel and wedge toe in Disco. I usually use half of my leg stitches for the heel and the other half for the instep, Neatby's patterns call for 65- 70% of the leg stitches for the heel which makes a much deeper, larger heel. I'll have to see how it fits. The garter stitch heels feel as if they will be very soft and cushiony.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Three from Neatby- From the left; Fishtail pattern with garter stitch short row heel and spiral toe in Regia stretch; scalloped top in Regia Cotton with garter stitch short row heel and wedge toe; ruffled top with common heel and wedge toe in Disco. I usually use half of my leg stitches for the heel and the other half for the instep, Neatby's patterns call for 65- 70% of the leg stitches for the heel which makes a much deeper, larger heel. I'll have to see how it fits. The garter stitch heels feel as if they will be very soft and cushiony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment