Wednesday, September 13, 2006

They like me! They really, really like me!The credit card companies have started sending me plastic cards in their solicitation mailings again. For a couple of months they just sent letters and I was concerned that my credit score had gone down. Why else would they no longer send me the more expensive mailings containing plastic "cards"? But here are the "cards" I've gotten so far this week so I guess they still have hopes for me. My grandson likes to play with these and I save them for him. I suspect that some day he will tell a psychiatrist that it all started when his grandmother gave him credit "cards" to play with. But, hey, I'm the grandma, my job is to have fun! What do other people do with these things?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made a sley hook for threading my loo with one. Also a diz. Oh, and I have one that I use to wrap yarn to make the pompom for the winter hats I weave. My dh uses them for book marks. I'm sure there are more creative uses.
Hazel
www.hazelroselooms.com/workbook