I put Sandy down for a while but here is a picture of the side panel. I am now finishing up the first sleeve. I'm liking it more every time I work on it. I've been browsing the blogs of other Sandy knitters and am amazed at the beautiful color combinations. Here are some from the Ample Knitters list KAL
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
I put Sandy down for a while but here is a picture of the side panel. I am now finishing up the first sleeve. I'm liking it more every time I work on it. I've been browsing the blogs of other Sandy knitters and am amazed at the beautiful color combinations. Here are some from the Ample Knitters list KAL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOO, your Sandy looks great! I got my yarn about a week ago, but I haven't had time to start.
The knitting looks fine and all but next time include the models head in the picture! Geez Louise, some of us like to look at pictures of you wearing the stuff you made!
Post a Comment