Thursday, November 09, 2006

This has not been a good week. I've been chug-a-luging Guaifenesin syrup (the taste and aftertaste are horrible, it's as hard to get down as it is to say). But I have been able to keep up with my walking (with much pausing to cough and hack) and knitting. I'm working on Frost, Flowers and Leaves from Swanson's "A Gathering of Lace" and "Lizard Ridge" from Knitty. I'm knitting "Lizard Ridge" out of leftovers so I'm not bothering with blocks, just knitting long strips, nice, too 'cause there will be less to sew together.
This has become one my favorite blogs. Everyday she walks one mile from her home and draws what she sees there. I thought about joining her but the first blast of midwest winter dissuaded me. But I do enjoy her blog both the pictures and the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better now and able to work on your FF&L shawl and to get out and walk in this beautiful weather.
TKat