Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 is going to be a great year. It started being a great year back before Christmas when I found the two sweaters I knit for grandchildren two years ago. Of course, they no longer fit the two grandchildren that they were knit for but they will be just great for the youngest, fortunately I did not put the button bands on yet so the switch from boy to girl will be no problem. Second, this morning, a mere 10 days after Christmas, I found the grandchild gifts I brought last summer. One of them will go the the grand for his birthday (a mere 3 months away) and the others will go into the late Christmas (aka Epiphany) box I'm sending out this morning (it didn't get sent yesterday because, fortunately for me, the "pack and ship" was closed). I'd best go lie down now, I find that all this looking on the bright side gives me eyestrain which causes headaches. Besides, there's nothing like a little nap to start the year off right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found what was lost. I have been knitting from a new pattern that just seems to not want to work. I think there are problems but no corrections are to be found. Great way to start the new year. Glad yours is going better....Kab