Thursday, February 15, 2007
Finished in February: 3 hats, 1 pair of socks. False starts:1 At some point, when straightening up, I put singleton socks in a plastic baggie with the appropriate yarn for future knitting up. I got out one of these "goodie bags" and took a brief look at the finished sock and started knitting the second sock. About 5" into the foot I held up the finished sock to gauge where to start the heel and... wrong yarn- close but no cigar. Not a finished object but I feel I should get credit for the effort. Moving along: the Frost, Flowers and Leaves lace shawl. On the sinister side: when rummaging in the basement for something I found another box of stash. I thought I'd used up and given away all my Noro but I haven't. I have had to hide my bag of Mora yarn and my copy of the most recent "Piecework" and all the rest of my Tavaandsstickning material, the temptatiion was getting too great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment