
I'm very slow this summer- I'm getting comments before I can finish the post. I have to publish the pics as soon as I download them- I have this fear of losing them if I wait. This is a picture of our Butterfly weed. It seems to love the dry weather we've been having, there is a lot of it this year and the color is particularly intense- the picture does not do justice to the color. The TV weatherman said that as of 1 July our rainfall was 1 3/4th inches short of our average but think it's a lot dryer than that. (knitting content ahead) At knitting yesterday Leeann said that it was so dry that the corn leaves were sticking up instead of falling gracefully down. I made it a point to notice today and, sure enough, all the way across Ohio the corn leaves are sticking up.
1 comment:
Such vibrant color! Is that one of the flowers that benefits from the dry weather?
Post a Comment