The nice thing about frogging is that it is requires no thinking so one's mind is free to think of other things. The bad thing about frogging is that it it does not require thinking so one's mind generally wanders down the path of least resistance. Lately my path of least resistance leads through 4 years of utter stupidity. I've always thought of myself as a walker away so why didn't I just walk away? Ah well, lived and learned even if it was a tad late. Maybe I should have frogged sooner?
Friday, January 08, 2010
The nice thing about frogging is that it is requires no thinking so one's mind is free to think of other things. The bad thing about frogging is that it it does not require thinking so one's mind generally wanders down the path of least resistance. Lately my path of least resistance leads through 4 years of utter stupidity. I've always thought of myself as a walker away so why didn't I just walk away? Ah well, lived and learned even if it was a tad late. Maybe I should have frogged sooner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment