
Three hats from Cottage Creations book Scandinavian Caps for the Guys. I used Dale of Norway's Heilo from my stash. These are part of my two colors with two hands project and my tension is getting better and better. I was so pleased with the Fair Isle on these hats that I went a bit overboard and have brought several patterns for small Fair Isle projects.
Knitting Today is going to be carrying Dale of Norway yarns and I'm anticipating a very Fair Isle spring.
2 comments:
Mary, these are absolutely lovely Fair isle hats!! I can't wait to have the yarn on hand . . . met for several hours with the rep yesterday and picked out enough colors of Falk, a superwash version of Heilo, for Nancy's Whistler sweaters and myself a Fair Isle yoke as well as Baby Uhl, picking out appropriate colors for a boy and throwing in some for girls ;-) -- Lea-Ann
I realized somewhere around Indy that we didn't grab any hats for the kids. This was NOT a rejection of them...simply the result of two overtired, overwhelmed, and slightly depressed parents. PLEASE bring a couple with you when you come visit!
Post a Comment