There were benches to sit on when you got tired...
...and a place to rest your bones.
Before we went I got a new memory card for my camera. I upsized from 16 Mb to 2.5 Gb. The young man in the camera shop was figuring out how many pictures I could take with the new memory card but I told him that it didn't matter as the batteries would go dead before I filled the card and, indeed, they did (I forgot to recharge them the night before we left). Which gives us an excuse to go back and take more pictures.
The walk along the canal towpath was lovely, with a soft rain at the end of the day to cool it off.
1 comment:
Looks like a lovely walk. I think after cleaning today I could rest my bones in exactly that spot.
Have a good weekend,
Meredith
Post a Comment