Not much knitting happening here, not much weaving either. A little bit of reading, 'tho' and a lot of movies. One week we had to go to the movies twice (leading to popcorn overload) and some movies we missed at the theaters are now on pay-per-view so we have been catching up on them at home. One I can recommend- "The Way" with Martin Sheen. We missed it at the theaters- it was showing at the same time as some films we thought we'd rather see and was here and gone very quickly. I found it very moving with out giving me the feeling that I was being manipulated. It does have flaws. On the one hand, I wish I'd seen it on the big screen as the scenery is beautiful; on the other, it moves slowly and the plot is obvious so watching at home where I could knit while viewing was nice.
I finished "Sweet Peasy" by Heidi Kermeier. It's knit from the top down and once I got to the bottom of the armholes it was a fast knit. There is a lot going on at the yoke but the sweet neckline made the extra bit of attention worth it.
The yarn is tosh DK in Tart. I've used other Madelinetosh yarns but this was my first time with the DK. The color is lovely and it blocked beautifully.
1 comment:
A very sweet cardigan!
Post a Comment