Thursday, November 11, 2010

Life in the Slow (Knitting) Lane
This has been a wonderful week. The little bit of knitting I got done went very well. I haven't finished Clue 2 yet but my brain seems to have found the gear for lace and what knitting I have done is going more quickly, easily and I am feeling more relaxed about the work.
Mostly this week has been about re-connecting with friends through long, leisurely lunches and we-lost-track-of-the-time chats at Starbucks. One of the lunches was at my house so I had to do a bit of kitchen cleaning, it seem that if I don't have people over occasionally I'll never get around to cleaning. I had to get my things together for the Holiday Sale. The mild weather, with temperatures in the high 60's, made early morning walks delightful. Of course, I got a lot done with no sense of rush or pressure because I stayed off the computer. Something I need to do more often. Hope that your week was pleasant also.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Sounds like a lovely week. Really what would we do without friends? I am so glad you were able to catch up with yours. Hope your weekend is as lovely as your week,
Meredith