Finished: Bountiful Bohus from More Big Girl Knits in Shepherd's Wool. Not the tidiest steek in the world but for a first time, very acceptable. I suspect that it will look better after blocking - which will have to wait as the red vest from week 1 is still on the blocking board.
Frogged: a vest. Freed: Cascade 220 superwash in a very rich heathery brown. The vest, as per the designer, was inspired by Audrey Hepburn and I'm sure would have looked lovely on her. Well, I'm no Audrey Hepburn and I'm not sure why I thought it would look good on me. I do like the yarn and it will knit up into a very nice, practical grandson sweater.
Frustrated: I'm having loom problems- or perhaps it is a weaver problem- anyway, I can't adjust the tension on my loom. It's a friction brake, a system new to me, and I"m not sure if the problem is the loom or me. What with the weather and the cold and the general blahs that descend this far into winter I'm not dealing well with frustration so the weaving will have to wait for a while.
1 comment:
A steek!!! Amazing, I wouldn't tackle that ever. The sweater is beautiful, and I have to say I love the brown Cascade yarn. I am very into brown these days. Hope you have a wonderful day,
Meredith
Post a Comment